饾搧饾憭饾挾饾搰饾搩 饾挾 饾搧饾捑饾搲饾搲饾搧饾憭 饾搨饾憸饾搰饾憭 饾挾饾挿饾憸饾搳饾搲 饾搸饾憸饾搳饾搰 饾搱饾搥饾捑饾搩 饾捀饾挾饾搰饾憭 馃

 

Cosmetology is definedas the science and art of caring for and improving healthy skin, thanks to the prescription or application of cosmetic products. Said application can be made on the skin, nails or hair for the benefit of its aesthetics and health.


Comentarios

  1. Skin care is always good, but if you know how to do it correctly, thanks to this blog I now know more about it, thank you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I find it very interesting since it has a great variety of information

    ResponderEliminar
  3. now i would love to learn more about my facial care and products

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thanks to your blog, I now know for sure what cosmetology is and what its importance is.
    Jocelyn Zambrano 2"A"

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you for sharing your tips and advice, now I know how to take care of my skin and what products I should use, really thank you very much

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thank you very much for sharing these tips. I had no idea how to take care of my skin and what products I could use. now i would really like to learn other skin care tips. Thanks to your blog, now I know how to take care of my skin I will consider your advice.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario